Friday, January 27, 2012

,Happy 2nd birthday Amelia!.

Today my baby {not so much a "baby" anymore} is two years old! That's beyond shocking! Last night Cheyenne & I stayed up late {to us 11:00pm is late...we're old} putting together birthday gifts {play kitchen, tables & chairs, & bookcase} and talking about how insane it is that this...

Was two years ago. We woke her up this morning and after she got used to the idea of not being snuggled up in bed we brought her upstairs to her new playroom/area and she was so in shock & excited that she just stood there shaking and turning red {it happens}. After she composed herself she ran from gift to gift exploring and playing with each thing. We sang the happy birthday song and now it's her favorite. She's been singing "happy birthday Amelia" and playing with her new things while I type this up. Love.
I'll have photos as well as a long sappy birthday post {like I do} pretty soon but with the birthday party tomorrow I have way too much on plate for all of that today. Check back on Sunday for updates and photos and the like.


No comments: