Friday, March 16, 2012

.Easter time is almost here.

It's really starting to feel like spring {despite the torrential rains yesterday} and one of the fun things about that is getting Amelia's basket & dress. This is her 2012 Easter dress...

.from Gymboree.

 

We got her basket & liner from Pottery Barn Kids {I got last years from there as well, I really like both the look and quality of the PBK baskets long after Easter is over}...
.This is the image from the PBK website but I customized it a bit making the basket a spring green and the name embroidered in pink.

As I mentioned last year I'm not big on Easter baskets being an excuse for little ones to eat 100 pounds of candy so I've gotten some books and toys to go inside this year. I might add a pretty lollipop for looks and as a one time special treat.

As for the meal itself I'm a bit torn this year. I always make a big lamb dinner and it's always so delicious but this year I'm thinking of mixing things up a bit and doing a brunch instead, that way I have the rest of the day to take it easy....which sounds pretty nice to this prego-saurus rex!

No comments: