Friday, March 2, 2012

.Gross tidbit for the record.

picture from www.theoatmeal.com


If you'll recall when I was pregnant with Amelia I threw up 10 times a day for 3 months and documented it in gory detail for my "lucky" readers. This time around things are a bit easier, i certainly don't throw up anywhere near as much as I did the first time around but I do spend a good deal of my waking hours nauseous.
Today proved that just because I'm not throwing up as often as I did with my first child, my second one will not be outshone and made sure to make the once in a great while vomit really count as far as the gross factor goes.
Today I threw up Sriracha & Tums {in "assorted berry" flavor}...together, like the worlds most effed up milkshake. There are certainly no words to describe what an awful AWFUL situation that was. Touche New Baby, touche.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Ok I know your post is about vomit but I seriously can't get over how freaking adorable your new photo is. It just kills me. Seriously. TOO FREAKING CUTE.