Monday, March 12, 2012

.Family.

Relationships with in-laws can be weird and tricky, after-all you're getting a whole family but they do things differently than yours and it can seem foreign at times.
I have been very lucky on that front, I love the Clarks. Like, a lot. I have friends who have just awful awful in-laws and stories that would make your toes curl. However, for no reason really, I find myself sitting here today really missing my Reno family and wishing that I had a teleportation device so that I could spend the afternoon with people that I love {a good laugh with Renee, Darleen & Vicki. Gossiping with Grandma. Watching little cousins playing together, & meeting new babies all sounds really really perfect right now}. I think that's how you know when those people go from being "the in-laws" to "family", when you just want to spend the day with them for no other reason than you love and miss them.

No comments: