Wednesday, March 21, 2012

.The obsession continues.

I think a desire for specific foods moves from "craving" to "obsession" when you simply can't get over that desire even after indulging in it for months. This pregnancy that means red meat and all things lemon. Sadly, as with my first pregnancy, I have terrible acid reflux so the latter half of that craving combo comes at a stiff price {not that it stops me}. Newman's Own lemonade is a staple with Three Twins lemon cookie ice cream as a close second {I find it at Whole Foods}. And of course, if I could have a giant very blood very rare steak along with all of this lemony goodness then I would be in total heaven. Every single day that sounds amazing.
I wonder what this says about my little one? Will it grow up predisposed to lemons & red meat or will it decide that it got more than enough while in utero and become a vegetarian that hates all things tart?

No comments: