Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.Ghosts of birthdays past.

April 12, 1985 - My 3rd birthday {I'm in the arms of my Grandma & Grandad Shalz}. My birthday was just 7 days before my parents wedding anniversary so the parties were combined but we still got separate cakes {mine is a rad Care Bears one while they "had" to have one with roses}.
April 12, 1984 - My 2nd birthday. I think every single relative near and far was at the celebration. Here we have one of my sets of great-grandparents {Grandma & Grandpa Agee}, my mom {looking very tired of her bratty toddler}, my aunt Cyndie, & my gloworm.
April 12, 1984 - My Granny {pictured next to me in the rocking chair} made this awesome Mickey Mouse cake! A few years later she made a He-Man cake for my cousin Derek - It's the only cake that could rival this one.
April 12, 1983 - My first birthday. My parents were still working out the kinks of spelling my name as you can see. Can you see the baby gate behind the high chair {separating the living room and kitchen}? Look at what a difference there is between it and moder ones! Ha!



Since I was going through photos already {see "ghosts of Christmas past" post below} I picked out some photos from my first birthdays. Birthdays are also a big deal in my family with lots of food, friends, family, and gifts. The thought always being "the more the merrier". I'm definitely looking forward to Amelia's birthday next month!


No comments: