Thursday, December 30, 2010

. Valentines Day from Janie & Jack.

Option #1:




Option #2:






As previously stated I have a total obsession with Janie & Jack, it is my absolute favorite children's clothing store {my mom suffers from the same affliction} and now that the Christmas season is over they have brought out their Valentines Day clothes! Eek! So freakin' cute!
I have been in talks with other moms from our birthing class {we have get togethers from time to time to catch up and see how big the kiddos have gotten} about having a shared birthday celebration {in addition to the family ones that each family is having privately} for the tykes right around Valentines Day {with the oldest child being born in late December and the youngest being born March 2nd this seemed like perfect timing}.
Here are the two outfits that I'm mulling over for Amelia's 2nd Valentines Day - I love them both. Which do you like more? You can check out more detailed views of each piece at the Janie & Jack website if you want...



2 comments:

Wendy Gallo said...

OK, I LOVE them both but I think option 1 is adorable! Why not put our little girls in dresses while we can! I look forward to getting together for our celebration. I will let you know as soon as I start the planning process..it will be full of cuteness!!!

Chole Clark said...

Oh my gosh I totally know what you mean! Since I cant pick i'm thinking about getting both ;-)