Wednesday, December 15, 2010

.Girl day.

Yesterday was "girl day" with my mom, Amelia, & I. We went to visit friends {hi Kelley!}, have lunch {cheesecake factory for some over indulgence}, shopping {oh my GOSH, my mom got the CUTEST dress and jammies from Janie and Jack - my favorite children's boutique - for a couple of Amelia's Christmas gifts}, a visit with Santa {she loved him!}, and then we topped it off with a visit to Daddy's office so that he could show her off in her cute Christmas dress.
Amelia held up really really well the whole day even though she didn't get a single nap over 10 minutes. That being said, at 7:30pm she was D-O-N-E for the day! It was everything that we could do to keep her awake and in semi-decent spirits until 8:00pm when we gave up and put her to bed {she was asleep by page 3 of Goodnight Moon}.


No comments: