Sunday, April 10, 2011

.The Children's Museum.



















I've planned to get a season pass for Amelia & I to one of the local child-friendly attractions now that she's a toddler with boundless energy. The thing is, I'm having trouble deciding between the Portland Children's Museum, OMSI {that's the Oregon Museum of Science & Industry for you out of towners}, & the Washington Park Zoo. All are great fun and well worth the price of a season pass if you have a little one. Each place has it's pros & cons of course but I'm leaning towards the CM with the zoo as a close second. Today we went to the CM to see if it deserves to be the front runner. It does. I think that for this year Amelia will get more fun out of the CM and since it's indoors it beats out the zoo when it comes to the rainy season {winter}. Next year however, I'm thinking zoo all the way.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can always chekc out a cultural pass from your local library for the other two you don't pick.

Chole Clark said...

I put myself on the hold list - im #657 in line :-(