Friday, April 29, 2011

.The gals.


One of my closest friends, Kristi, moved to Mexico about a year & a half ago. She's missed very very much by her friends & family back here in Oregon but luckily for us she came up for a visit this week & will be coming back this summer {she's an English teacher so her vacations revolve around school times}.
Last night Kristi, Meegan {another one of my best friends}, & I all went out for drinks in NW {our old stomping grounds} an it was fantastic but bittersweet {yay I get to see you...boo that you're leaving in a day}. The three of us met & became friends when we all worked together at a local catering company & restaurant. It was great catching up & gossiping - within minutes we were back to the exact same roles like no time at all had passed. Kristi leaves for Mexico at 5:00am tomorrow, I'm going to miss my friend but I'm already counting down the days until she comes back in June.

No comments: