Sunday, April 10, 2011

.Little swimmer.

With summer on the horizon my favorite children's clothing store Janie & Jack has rolled out their swimsuits and they are all so cute! In fact, they are so cute that I'm having trouble deciding which one I want to get for Amelia. Now that she's a bit older I'm thinking playing in the pool is going to be a summertime favorite, plus I'm still thinking of signing her up for swim classes. Here are the suits that I've narrowed it down to...help me pick?

I'm leaning towards this one. It's age appropriate {I have a moral issue with bikinis on infants} and really feminie without being tacky. I love the classic look of this one and was thinking that the dark color would hold up against whatever a toddler dishes out. This pretty sherbet color with it's sunny yellow trim just screams "summer fun" to me.
I am a total sucker for robin's egg blue, ruffles, and bows so this is pretty much right up my alley!



All of these suits {and more} can be found here as can the matching accessories.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for the navy polka dot one (or is that black?).

Chole Clark said...

It's black but it's so darn sweet. I think I might break down & buy my top two and swap them back and forth so that they wear and tear more evenly.