Wednesday, May 18, 2011

.Playing in the front yard with Daddy & Josie.
























Last night while I was making dinner Cheyenne took the dog and baby into the front yard to play around {the backyard needs to be cleaned up before Amelia can go in it barefoot...oh the pleasures of dog ownership}. On a break from kitchen duty I went out to check on them and it was too cute not to get a few pictures in.

p.s. Sorry about my child's mop top...this was at the end of an 8 hour hair battle {which, as evidenced by these photos, she clearly won}.

p.p.s. I am painfully aware of how badly my yard needs to be mowed but until yesterday it had been pretty rainy. I assure you it's on the list of chores to take care of this weekend.

p.p.p.s. Reminder for those that are less than "tech savvy": if you click on the photo it will enlarge it.

No comments: