Tuesday, May 17, 2011

.What to expect now.


My love of the "What to Expect" series began even before I was pregnant. I tend to over-prepare for things in such a manner as to make an Eagle Scout feel ashamed and my first course of action for just about anything is to read up on it...extensively.
My versions of "What to expect before you're expecting", "What to eat when you're expecting", "What to expect when you're expecting", "What to expect the first year", & "What to expect the toddler years" are so beaten up and worn from the constant reading & re-reading that they have taken. The same can be said for the other dozen or so books that I have on the subject of little ones.
Now the incomparable Heidi Merkoff has come out with another great volume on the subject. You better believe that I already own and have done a first reading of "What to expect the second year" and it's great! If you've got a kiddo in this age range or quickly approaching it I recommend this for sure!

No comments: