Monday, May 9, 2011

.To my mother.

Thank you. Thank you for always making me laugh, for making me want to pull my hair out, for always supporting me without asking a single question, for always being in my corner, for being the kind of person that can learn and grow and not being afraid to show it. Thank you for packing us up and moving to the other side of the country to a town/state/region that you had never visited based on the idea that you needed to provide me with a better life than the one I would otherwise have had. Thank you for loving my husband as though he were your own son. Thank you for setting aside the uncomfortable feelings that come with divorce so that I could have the amazingly close relationship with my dad {aka Grandpa Willy to Amelia} that I have. And of course, thank you for being the most amazing Grammy to my baby girl. Happy mother's day Marmie!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Ah thank you so much. Thank you for being a perfect wonderful daughter! Happy Mother's Day to you too.