Tuesday, November 1, 2011

.Copy cat.

Just like real sisters do, my friend Amanda {my sister from another mister} and I share/steal things from each other - being in different areas of the country that tends to take the form of ideas most of the time.
Thanks to Amanda I have decided to do a countdown to Thanksgiving by posting one thing that I am grateful for each day instead of my usual list of gratitude that I do the week of Thanksgiving each year.
So here goes the first in a twenty four part countdown:

1. First and foremost I am grateful for my life. Like, my actual life. I think in our first world country with access to {in my fortunate case} great health coverage and wonderful doctors, clean water, fresh foods, and a {mostly} stress-free existence we tend to forget that there are places in this world with a much lower average lifespan. I'm grateful to be alive and healthy and when things go wrong I have access to the things and people that I need to make myself healthy once again.

No comments: