Thursday, November 17, 2011

.Day 8.

Day 8: I know how this is going to sound but hear me out: I'm thankful for my brain. Yeah that's right, I'm givin' a shout out to my smarts. Normally I would think that such a thing is very egotistical and revolting but I honestly don't mean it that way. What I mean is....well, watch an episode of Jersey Shore and you'll get my point. I don't think that I am the smartest gal out there but I am proud to say that I'm educated and always try to learn new things and grow. A person that refuses to learn or finds stupidity attractive sickens me and I find them totally intolerable and if it's a fellow woman then I find it utterly offensive. I am happy and proud to say that I am a smart woman and if you too are a smart woman then I hope you are thankful for all that that means in a world where many woman do not have access to books, formal education, and broader views. Don't be a Snooki be an Eleanor!

No comments: