Monday, November 21, 2011

.Is it Monday yet?.

Since Thursday night {it is now Monday afternoon} I have had 12 hours of sleep. As you remember I am working on the weekends through November & December and this weekend was a doozy. In order to get Elephants set up for the holidays a team of people have to work almost around the clock for 5 solid days 3 times in an 8 week period. Yes, there is THAT much  detail. Obviously this means that as of today I am crazy-town exhausted but on the flip side it also means that I got an insane amount of hours in a very short amount of time and I got to do it while working with some of my very dearest friends which really isn't so bad.
I have to say that after 3 days of 16+ hour shifts I am beyond ready to get in some quality time with my husband and little girl.
Also, I have Thanksgiving to host in 3 days and still need to grocery shop and clean my house for company. Who needs sleep right?

No comments: