Wednesday, November 2, 2011

.Day 2.

On with the countdown to Thanksgiving...

Things that I'm thankful for #2:

My daughter. She rocks, obvs. Every single day I look at her and think to myself that she has made my life {and her Daddy's life} so much better in every way. I love being her mom. I'm so thankful that she's happy and healthy. I'm thankful for the person that she's becoming - all independent, free-spirited, and fearless. She's everything I would want in a friend {minus the ability to use a toilet or speak fluently} which I think is the sure sign that you're doing something right as a parent.
Someday she'll be far away in college all grown up and then have a home of her own - but until then I intend to soak up every single minute of my "Amelia time" with such gratitude for all of it.

No comments: