Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 20something {I forget where I left off}.

Today as I prep all of the food that I can before the big day tomorrow and clean and run last minute errands I am very grateful that even though it's a lot of work I am able to host Thanksgiving every year.
I have a lot of friends that spend Thanksgiving having to go from location to location in order to see their family and after all of that running around they never get to see their friends or let their food digest or just relax.
I am so thankful that I get to spend the entire day enjoying the things that I love most {family, friends, & cooking} while in my favorite place on Earth {my cozy home with the fire blazing and the magnificent smells of the holidays} and I get to stuff myself silly with all of the foods that I love the most and I can take breaks to enjoy some yummy wine and catch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the National Dog Show and of course the HAR-BOWL which is a giant huge deal in this 49er's loving Ravens hating house this year.
I hope that whereever you are and whatever your plans tomorrow that you have a safe and truly happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: