Friday, November 11, 2011

.Damn Kids,

"Damn kids" was one of my Nanas favorite sayings and now that I have a toddler I find myself muttering it a lot these days. Perhaps you've been wondering where I went and why I haven't been posting.
Well, while I was doing the dishes the other day Peanut decided to open my laptop and rip up over half of the keys. Awesome! I have ordered a new keyboard but in the meantime I've had to coax about 8 of the keys back on {including the space bar} just to be able to type this out. My other options include the PC but it's in Cheyennes "office" aka the garage and I'd rather not take Amelia in there while my attention isn't fully on her OR I can use Cheyenne's laptop but he takes it to work and I've been too tired to blog in the evenings. So there ya go. My new keyboard should arrive soon and when it does, expect a ton of catch-up posts all at once.
In the meantime here are some photos of the Perp & the destruction {keyboard photos taken today, after I put 8 keys back on so that you can see what Im working with to type this post}. Also of note: when Amelia goes into destruction mode she likes to sport her sunglasses and call herself "Hot Stuff" or "Haussuf" as it were.


No comments: