Wednesday, August 24, 2011

.And while we're on the subject of toiletries.


Since before Amelia was born Cheyenne & I have always made an effort to keep her as free from harmful chemicals as possible {Eco-friendly paint in the nursery, organic clothing and bedding, etc} and this of course includes her shampoos, lotions, & washes. I've tried just about every organic baby wash, bubble bath, and shampoo there is. I don't have any major complaints about any of them but I do have a favorite brand after all of my trials.
Babo Botanicals line of childrens toiletries are fantastic! If I could go back in time and redo my registry I would totally remove the Noodle & Boo products and replace them with Babo Botanicals in a hearbeat. We've tried the "oatmilk calendula", "lavender meadowsweet", & "berry primrose" options and my favorite is the lavendedr meadowsweet - the smell is A-MAZING and it seems to really calm Amelia down during her bedtime bath routine. And now that she's got this insane mop of unruly hair the berry primrose leave in detangler is pretty much a necessity.
It goes to say that these are not included in any of the Babo products which makes them totally safe for your little ones. They also have gift packages in case you know a prego that has a baby shower coming up {I know I would have loved one of their baskets}!
I know that their products can be purchased through their website & Amazon.com but I get mine from Pharmaca {which is also where I get our prescriptions and such filled and pick up vitamins and the like}.
The next time you're in the market for childrens bathroom essentials give Babo a try!

No comments: