Tuesday, August 30, 2011

.Getting ready for Fall.

Amelia's Halloween costume has been ordered and I'm crazy excited! It'll take about a month to make and ship {thanks to Etsy I found a shop that makes exactly what I want and can make it to fit for my string bean kid} so I should be getting it right in the perfect amount of time.
Seriously guys, she's going to be so super cute. A.G.C. will be little red riding hood this year and I'm knocking around the idea of getting Josie {our mini aussie} a "granny" costume to match.
I am so stoked about autumns arrival. We already have plans for the pumpkin patch {our friends David & Abigail are joining us this year} and all kinds of fall goodness. I can assure you now that all of my fall & winter cookbooks & recipes have been brought out and as per usual im already working on my Thanksgiving menu.....mmmm.
After next week I'll be wavin' toodle-oo to summer and gettin' my autumn on. Yay!

No comments: