Tuesday, August 9, 2011

.S'mores Day.

Today is National S'mores day {yes, that's a real thing}! I love s'mores {what kind of freak doesn't?} and in this last month of summer it seems like a great thing to "celebrate". Here are some fun s'mores recipes...

These s'mores cookies would be perfect for your cookie jar!
Come winter you may have a hankerin' for s'mores but without a campfire you might be at a loss. In times like this you should try these s'mores bars.
Peanut butter s'mores....oh my, I am speechless.
Two of my favorite things: s'mores & mason jars. What an easy and cute dessert!
I can assure you that when my bestie {Miss Holly Streed} comes over for a girl date this weekend we will be having a s'moretini or two.
Having a party this summer? These easy DIY s'mores party favors are adorable!




No comments: