Monday, August 29, 2011

.Yes, I must have these.

It's no secret, I love creating things in the kitchen. It's my zen place. You best believe that Amelia will be in there getting her hands dirty with me just as soon as it seems like she has the interest for such a thing {I'm thinking in the next year}. Already the kitchen is the one place in this house that she most wants to visit {of course part of that could be the baby gate keeping her from her perceived Shangri-La}. Add this bit of fantastic to the Chole &  Mimi christmas list {you readin' this Chey?}. How freaking cute over the top are these Mommy & daughter aprons from uncommon goods?! Zoinks!
Since we're already planning on getting her a play kitchen for her birthday I think these cute matching aprons in definitely in order.

No comments: