Tuesday, August 30, 2011

.A sign that maybe People magazine shouldn't be in the bathroom.

Me: "Amelia's hair is driving me insane. It's always in her dang face and gets yucky. But I'm worried that if we trim her bangs now she'll look like she has a mullet."
Cheyenne: "Hmm, I don't think that's necessarily true. We could go for that Suri Cruise look, her hair is cute and doesn't look like a mullet."
Me: "Suri Cruise?"
Cheyenne: "Yeah, Suri Cruise. She has a great little haircut - very cute & age appropriate."
Me: speechless.

 Miss Cruise rockin' the toddler bob
Cheyenne actually has a point, although I have no idea how or why he came upon the information of who Suri Cruise is or what her hair looks like...or when and why he started using the term "cute". So now we're kicking around the idea of getting Amelia's haircut sooner than we had planned. What are your thoughts? Should I go ahead and get her hair trimmed so that she doesn't look like a sheep dog or should I just wait it out and have her bangs grow out to the same length as the rest of her hair?

No comments: